2-3 Large Chicken Breast Cubed
4 tbsp Fat Free Yoghurt
2 tbsp Tandoori Masala Spice Blend Powder
2 cloves Garlic Crushed
1 Lemon ½ for the juice, ½ sliced into wedges to serve
1 tbsp Mint Sauce
¼ Cucumber grated
250 g yoghurt
½ Lemon Juice only
1 tablespoon Chopped Coriander to sprinkle on top of chicken after cooking
Side salad of Lettuce, Cucumber, Tomatoes and Onion
1. It is best to soak wooden skewers in water whilst prepping the chicken. Cut them to the size of the pan or tray you are cooking them in.
2. In a bowl or food bag, mix together yoghurt, tandoori masala, garlic and the lemon juice.
3. Add cubed chicken breast and stir to coat. For best results leave to marinate for 2 hours in the fridge. If you have not got the time, just get straight on with threading the kebabs; they will still be delicious!
4. Thread the chicken onto the kebab sticks you should have between 4-6 sticks worth of chicken.
5. Decide any of the following ways to cook them!
PAN/GRIDDLE: Spray the pan with spray oil and bring to medium heat, cook for about 20 minutes (10 minutes on each side, turning only once)
AIR FRYER: Preheat to 180°C for 5 minutes, spray with oil and air fry for about 15 minutes. No need to turn halfway through.
OVEN: Spray a foiled tray with oil and cook in a preheated oven at 200°C Fan / 220°C Conventional, 425°F / Gas mark 7 for about 25 minutes turning halfway through cooking time.
BBQ or Grill: spray bbq or grill with oil, cook on medium-high heat for 20 minutes, turning only once halfway through.
Whichever method you use to cook your chicken tikka skewers, always check the chicken is cooked throughout.
6. Serve with salad, mint ratia and a wedge of lemon, or with rice or in a wrap!
For the mint ratia :
1. Remove the seeded middle from the cucumber and grate the rest.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add chilled yoghurt, the grated cucumber, the mint paste and lemon juice.
3. You can use a little sugar, optional for extra sweetness.
4. Serve with some extra mint leaves on top. A delicious dip !
Τα Προϊόντα που θα χρειαστείς:
TANDORI MASALA BBQ SPICE BLEND 100g TRS
BASMATI RICE 1kg SUNCLAD
CLASSIC MINT SAUCE 280g PASCO
GARLIC PUREE 270g PASCO
BAMBOO SATAY SKEWERS 18cm (250pcs) NONFOOD
CERAMIC BOWL SNOW 13.7cm NONFOOD