Sweet Chilli Chicken
5 tbsp sunflower oil or rice oil
1 onion (in strips)
1 carrot (in strips)
2 red peppers (in strips)
4 slices of pineapple (in large cubes)
8 spring onions
1 cup broccoli
1/2 cup baby corn
60 ml sweet and sour sauce and a little hot (Sweet Chilli)
Salt & Pepper
1. Cut the chicken into cubes and season with salt and pepper.
2. Then add the oil to the wok to burn and sauté the chicken for 7 minutes.
3. Remove the chicken and add all the vegetables. Fry for 3 minutes.
4. Then pour in the sweet and sour sauce and stir-fry for another 5 minutes.
5. Serve the dish with steamed rice.
Τα Προϊόντα που θα χρειαστείς: