3 large free-range eggs
3 tbsp plain flour
½ tsp sea salt
½ tsp dark soy sauce
½ tsp toasted sesame oil
2 large spring onions, thinly sliced
275g/9¾oz white cabbage, shredded
1. Whisk together the eggs, flour, salt, soy sauce and toasted sesame oil until smooth to make the okonomiyaki batter.
2. Fold the spring onions and cabbage into the batter until everything is well coated.
3. Heat enough oil to just cover the bottom of a large frying pan over a medium–high heat until shimmering. Line a warmed plate with a couple of sheets of kitchen paper.
4. Spoon some of the cabbage mixture into the pan into pancake shapes that are about the size of your palm. Press down with the back of the spoon and fry until golden-brown on each side, flipping halfway. Transfer the pancakes to the kitchen paper to drain.
5. Fry in batches until you’ve run out of mixture – you should get about four pancakes.
6. Serve the pancakes drizzled with the okonomiyaki sauce!
Τα Προϊόντα που θα χρειαστείς:
MAYONNAISE 450g KEWPIE
BLACK SOY SAUSE 150ml LEE KUM KEE
SESAME OIL (100% PURE) 250ml DOUBLE PAGODA
KATSUOBUSHI FRIED BONITO FLAKES (ITOKEZURI) 25g KOHYO
SPICY OKONOMI SAUCE 254ml OTAFUKU