PAD THAI NOODLES WITH SHRIMP
Cooking Time► Less than 30΄
INGREDIENTS FOR 2
- 50ml Peanut oil (3 tsp)
- 6 tsp LOBO Pad Thai paste
- 100g Peeled Shrimps
- 350g Tofu
- 200g Rice Stick
- 1 Egg
- 100gr Bean Sprouts
- 1 Green Onion (Sliced)
- 2 κ.σ Roasted Peanuts
For better results you must use a Wok, otherwise use a big pan.
1. Soak 200g rice stick in boiling water, until soften and drain. (see cooking directions of a package)
2. Add 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil to heated wok or pan.
3. Stir fry 100g of tail-on peeled shrimps and a cube of yellow bean curd for 1 minute on high heat.
4. Scramble 1 egg, stir for a while.
5. Add 6 tablespoons pad thai paste.
6. Add 200g fresh rice noodles(preferably chand noodles), if the dish looks too dry sprinkle a small amount of water, stir fry until done.
7. Add 100g bean sprouts and green onion, stir fry for another minute
8. Garnish with Roasted peanuts.
9. Serve hot and enjoy!